| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nokkundi in February is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Nokkundi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nokkundi, Pakistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nokkundi:
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 516.9 kms (321.2 miles) NE
- Bust, Afghanistan - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) NNE
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 421.7 kms (262 miles) NE
- Quetta, Pakistan - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 504.9 kms (313.8 miles) E
- Dalbandin, Pakistan - 160.9 kms (100 miles) E
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 395.5 kms (245.8 miles) ESE
- Panjgur, Pakistan - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) SSE
- Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan - 401.4 kms (249.4 miles) S
- Ormara, Pakistan - 442.2 kms (274.8 miles) SSE